- Actor Allusion: In episode 2 of Alive, Yuzuru goes into a tearful volley of apologies for rewarding herself for her midterms performance with something as "uninteresting" as expensive chocolates, Ai Kaga-style.
- Real Song Theme Tune:
- The first season's ending (rendered in video game sprites) is a cover/remix of 80s pop tune "Kimi ni, Mune Kyun" by all-male pop group YMO, as sung by Kanako (Asami Sanada), Mariya (Yuu Kobayashi) and Matsurika (Marina Inoue).
- The second season ending, Dou mi Mou Tomaranai, is also a cover of an 80's tune.
- Relationship Voice Actor:
- Jessica Calvello and Monica Rial, who voiced Kanako and Mariya respectively, were Excel and Hyatt in Excel Saga 12 years earlier.
- Ryoko Shintani and Miyuki Sawashiro are together again in the same show, along with other cast members who also featured in Sayonara, Zetsubou Sensei, namely Asami Sanada, Marina Inoue, Yuu Kobayashi and Saori Goto.
- Additionally, Asami Sanada featured alongside Miyuki Sawashiro in Di Gi Charat and Rozen Maiden, and both appeared with Ryoko Shintani in Kure-nai.
- Miyuki Sawashiro also featured alongside Saori Goto in Rozen Maiden, and, along with Ryoko Shintani, all three of them were in Galaxy Angel and Red Garden.
- The Wiki Rule: Maria Holic Wiki.
Trivia / Maria†Holic