- Ascended Fanon: The developers frequent the forums and some of the more popular mods (and mod authors) have been added to the game in one form or the other. The previous page image was a piece of fan art that the devs liked so much they made it the loading screen.
- Colbert Bump: Sips posted a video about KSP. Minutes later, the server hosting KSP's website and forums imploded.
- Promoted Fanboy:
- Kurtjmac of Far Lands or Bust has spoken with the developers, who then added a Kurt Kerman in his honor. They also gave his Kerbonauts little 3D glasses like the ones his Minecraft avatar has.
- There's also a Scott Kerman in the game, named after Scott Manley, a former astronomer who demonstrated real astrodynamics within the game.
- As of the Asteroid Redirect Mission update (version 0.23.5), the game developers themselves could be considered this, as that particular content was developed in conjunction with NASA itself.
- Running the Asylum: Former mod-makers NovaSilisko, C7, and ClariaLyrae later had a stint as developers.
- What Could Have Been: The original plan for the layout of the solar system was very different from what we got.
- The Wiki Rule: Right here.
Trivia / Kerbal Space Program