- Fan Nick Name: Many Behemoths get some hilarious nicknames from the community.
- Gorynych and Azdaja earned the nicknames of Rathalos and Rathian respectively, due to their respective red and green colors, along with being a pair of massive dragons. It helps that they're flagship monsters for their respective games in their own way.
- The much maligned Tesclar gets a fittingly embarassing punny nickname: Testiclar, or just Testicle.
- The Blossom Kings are called the Broccoli Kings.
- Pamola and Aethon are sometimes called Articuno and Moltres respectively.
- Hell Makavrios's Plague Doctor motif earns him the nickname of SCP-049.
- Blaze Carniva and Trumpa Gumba earn the nicknames of It/Pennywise and Donald Trumpa respectively.
- Savern's virtue of being a white skeletal dragon with blue glowing eyes, and a name starting with "Sa", gets called Sans or Sansvern.
- Almighty Gryllen is jokingly called Jevil, thanks to their similar outfits, wacky yet catchy themes, and long demon tails.
- Gargantus and Maximus are also called Shrek and Thanos respectively.
- Akra Patium and Carnigula are jokingly called Squidward and Mr. Krabs respectively. In fact, Akra is also called Cthulhu, thanks to being a massive octopus-like monster.
- Ruthless Illugion and Vile Mezarenda earned the nickname of Amaterasu and Nyarlathotep respectively. The former is a Holy dragon of light whose Greatsword ability is called "World of Amaterasu", and the nickname prevents players from calling it "Geneas", a name that is already taken by the Light Burst Dual Blades behemoth. The latter is a Lovecraftian dragon of dark that literally crawls while giving off a Lovecraftian vibe due to not only its Faceless Eye and its tail ending with another sinister eye; the damned dragon also DESTROYS its central eye to strengthen its dark damage! On a sillier note, Mezarenda is also called Mozzarella due to the similar spelling.
- Follow the Leader: Played With; while the game certainly takes inspiration from the Monster Hunter franchise, this makes the game itself quite unique from other mobile MMORPGS, along with an intuitive Simple, yet Awesome one-touch control system that synergizes well with the game's fast pace. The lack of a stamina system also helps.
- Wiki Rule: There are two wikis/databases for the game.
Trivia / Dragon Project