- Prop Recycling: Most of Peter Davison's costume is from the original series, borrowed from an exhibit; only the hat and jumper were newnote . The trousers are actually the pair Colin Baker wore at the end of "The Caves of Androzani" and the beginning of "The Twin Dilemma". Well, Davison has filled out over the years.
- Reality Subtext: "'Cos you know what, Doctor? You were my Doctor." The joy of it all seems to be leaping off Tennant's face.
- Role Reprisal: Peter Davison reprised his role as the Fifth Doctor.
- So My Kids Can Watch: A non-violent example Peter Davison said that he took the role again to impress his kids. And in the process overloaded his eventual son-in-law's geek meter.
- In the long term, one could argue that he'd also made it possible for his grandkids to watch ... by laying the groundwork for two of them to exist.
Trivia / Doctor Who 2007 CiNS "Time Crash"