- Dolled-Up Installment: Was an original SIP Animation concept that Hasbro decided to "link" to Action Man; said links didn't amount to much (outside of Axel Manning, an expy of the 2000 Alex Mann version) and as explained above weren't retained outside certain markets.
- Divorced Installment: In the US, the series and toyline were not linked to Action Man in any way, likely due to the franchise's relative obscurity; however, the differences essentially amounted to a slightly different title card for the cartoon, and modified packaging for the toyline (it's also unclear if the 12-inch figures, a more obvious link to Action Man, were ever released in the US).
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: Hasn't been seen in the US since before Toon Disney / Jetix turned into Disney XD, and foreign Disney nets don't seem to run it anymore. There were DVD releases, but only two volumes, and they've gone out of print. And only the first season is on Amazon Prime.
- What Could Have Been: When the series was announced in 2004, the plot was different, focusing on a single character (though apparently the rest of what would become ATOM was present, just not as prominently) who would've been tasked with tracking down 100 of the worst villains and criminals, and the one who set them free, "Mr. Pain".
- Working Title: The Insiders.
Trivia / Alpha Teens on Machines