- Didn't Know I'd Love You So Much again.
Nathan: Your mother, rest her soul, would be so proud of youThough you cannot see her she is here with youWe will always be there for you in your time of need
- On a related note, the brutal foreshadowing from Shilo Wakes.
- The image of Nathan being dragged away from dead Marni's bedside.
- Let The Monster Rise. It's pretty much Broken Pedestal in song form.
- All of Legal Assassin. This verse in particular:Nathan: The years roll by without you MarniSeventeen have come and goneI've raised our daughter with the best intentionsBut there is something I can't tell herAnd I am lost without you hereI am only living out a lie!
- Genetic Emancipation.
- Blind Mag keeps recordings of Marni singing, even though it's been seventeen years since Marni died. One has to wonder if she also recorded other moments of theirs together.
- Shilo seeing her mother singing in those recordings.
- Infected, for those who can relate, as it captures much of the frustration and despair of living with a disease one can't control, or ever be rid of.Shilo: Tell me why, oh why are my genetics such a bitch?!
Tearjerker / Repo! The Genetic Opera