- Tammy missed Harris
- You can see that Tammy feels guilty about initially driving Harris to become an Acadimist for her sake.
- The sheer amount of persecution that the Orphics face in Kirkwall.
- The look on the Empress' face when Gregoire betrays her. From their body language, it seems like they were close and she obviously trusted him to help her family.
- Tammy especially feels betrayed since she trusted him the most, not all that differently from what Gregoire did.
- The Thorne siblings have to call this man their father. And this is after he has his wife taken away.
- Tammy doesn't know what to do.
- Kids are jerks.
- And their teacher isn't much better. You can see Harris shaking with rage at the man.
- Giselle taking Lottie from Imogen, she just looks so heartbroken
- "This place has been abandoned."
- This is when we first hear about Becky.
- Wisteria had to let Becky be taken and turned into a Graver and accept money for it, or they would have taken the orphanage from her and she would be powerless to save the other children. Worse, if they return then she'll have to give them more children. The system literally won't let her care too much for her.
- And when Millie is on the verge of being taken too, she's told she can only watch it happen.
- Angry at the turn of events, Wisteria accidentally snaps at her children because of it when they decide to flee the orphanage, leaving her feeling miserable and apologetic since she can't protect them.
- "This is our mission. We cannot stray from it."
- When you realize that the only things Rhi has are her position and her brother, it becomes pretty sad.
- Asher has regrets.
Tear Jerker / Blindsprings