- Young Harris being crowned by Tammy
- Harris giving Ewan a Cool Down Hug.
- Harris keeping silent and helping the Thorne sisters slip back into their rooms before they could get in trouble.
- Ember cheering up Irelia with a kiss.
- Imogen's little half-sister, Lottie, seems to adore her.
- Harris asking Imogen if she's feeling better and then giving her an extension on her homework is sweet.
- Tiger hug. Enough said.
- Wisteria's Orphanage of Love has Orphic children inside of it. Why is this so heartwarming? Because most orphanages don't accept them due to the stigma and they often end up tossed out on the street, with some landing in Street's care.
- On that note: Street taking care of abandoned children.
- Tammy and Street congratulating Imogen on growing ''anything'' in her mother's garden. The city only has the park and a few trees and ivy elsewhere, so the fact that she grew anything was only because she tended to it so lovingly in memory to her mother.
- Ariel decides that for her wish during her Faustian Bargain she only wants Ember to be kept safe.
- Street does the same thing for Tammy's sake and because Ember trusted her.]] The Fountain Spirit changes the deal into teaching her how to use her own potential power because the original deal would end up killing Street.
- Harris writes his mother.
- Tiny Harris playing with his mother.
- Tammy attempting to free Tristan from his seal, despite the fact that he's capturing her.
- Tristan giving his sister a Cool Down Hug to stop her from doing something she regrets. The way that he has to assure her that she didn't do anything she would regret this time says a lot about everything.
- It's later revealed he basically threw away the chance for a normal life specifically to play this role to her, keeping her sane.
Heartwarming / Blindsprings