Slug gunner fan: Please, who needs that bitch?
The War of the Wikia is a long-running turn-based forum game hosted generally on the Pacific Rim Wiki. When playing on these threads one must be prepared to let logic fly out the window on a nuclear powered unicorn and expect plenty of weird stuff and frequent Mind Screws.
Its wiki can be found here. It petered out around the start of 2019.
War of the Wikia provides examples of:
- Abnormal Ammo: From nuclear powered condom packets to wind-up robots that do... things to you.
- Bash Brothers: Any time two characters join up, be they friend or foe, things really start going to hell.
- Eldritch Location: The Macro Continent, among other places where no man dares to tread for very good reasons.
- Excuse Plot: The majority of threads have one, whether they attempt a coherent narrative or not, though the twentieth didn't even try and just started with "no scenario, go about your business".
- Hammerspace: No weapon, no character, nothing is limited by the laws of physics.
- Moe Anthropomorphism: Some of the characters have been converted into little cute girls for little reason.
- Serial Escalation: The first War started out over something about taxes and names and devolved into a conflict of ridiculous scale.