In 2012 a meteor shower rained down on Earth. While the meteorites contained a valuable new energy source called Xiterra. Earth began to turn into a wasteland. However, scientists found that Xiterra could be used to replenish the Earth. Unfortunately, it wouldn't be enough on it's own. Meanwhile, some humans began to display incredible new abilities...
Symmetry is a play-by-post rpg set in the Institute for Super Humans located on Quelle Island. Students are sorted into being either heroes or villains, and the energies they give off are used to fuel Xiterra. But at the end of one school year, communications to the outside world are lost, trapping the students and islanders on Quelle Island. Now the students have to spend a whole summer together with little to separate the villains and heroes, unaware that something big is about to go down.
Can be found here
- Ancient Artifact: Ilyena uses a magical/enchanted item to fight.
- Asskicking Pose: Chiro likes to do this.
- Calling Your Attacks: Chiro again.
- Cute Bruiser: Alexandra. Seriously. Don't tick her off.
- Fantastic Racism: Erika despises humans and is trying rally the other students into overthrowing them.
- Harmless Villain: Ilyena falls into this, as her inspiration to become a villainess was to impress her brothers and that her 'evil deeds' fall more into pranking territory than anything else.
- Supreme Chef: Alexandra really is a good cook. Her chicken soup is famous.
- The Caretaker: Alexandra wants to take care of everyone she can, possibly to assuage the feelings of helplessness in losing her own family.
- The Confidant: Both Jarek and Alexandra enjoy listening to the problems of others and want to help them.
- The Cutie: Jarek would definitely love to pet little puppies, though he's not quite as ditzy as this trope implies.
- The Gambler: Ilyena's whole theme revolves around cards, both as her villainy theme and as her weapon.
- The Woobie: Jarek is constantly sick, spends all his energy trying to control his powers, and on top of that his best friend was sorted as a villain. He also has been chosen by a strange energy called the Phoenix Force, an energy so feared that his family will have nothing to do with him.
- "Well Done, Son!" Guy: Terry has spent nearly his whole life trying to earn the respect of his superhero parents. So far, no progress has been made.
- White Magician Girl: Alexandra. Healing/boosting others powers? Check. Caring and compassionate? Check. A woman and a Princess besides? Check.
- Winds of Destiny, Change: Ilyena can mess with the odds of probability.