Yuga confronts Nail again, ready to combat his Secret Weapon proper.
- The Cameo: Numerous monsters from the Duel Monsters era renowned for their legendary status, including Dark Magician and Summoned Skull, appear as display models within the Goha exhibition.
- Heroic Sacrifice: A non-lethal example. To create the Maximum monster, Yuga has to sacrifice the Duel accounts of his friends. He obviously does not want to, especially Luke's as he wants to be Duel King. He goes ahead with it with the encouragement of his friends.
- It Only Works Once: Nail is thought to have defeated Yuga by way of a One-Hit Kill with Yggdrago once again, but Yuga keeps himself in the game with the trap card, Trick Guard, that reduces the battle damage to zero.
- Mythology Gag: The Goha exhibition houses a vehicle that resembles Jack Atlas's D-Wheel, Wheel of Fortune, and a device that resembles the first version of the Duel Disk seen in the original series.
- No-Sell: Yuga attempts to use the trap card Magiquartet Shock to destroy Yggdrago, but fails as the Maximum Summoned Yggdrago can't be destroyed by the effects of trap cards.
- The Power of Friendship: Yuga's friends all risk their Duel accounts to make it possible for him to create his own Maximum monster.
- Wham Shot: Yuga brings out his own Maximum monster, Super Magitek Deity Magnum Over Road, to counter Nail's Yggdrago.