The Baby Bears find a hundred dollar bill, and fret over how to spend it.
- Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking: When the bears tell a police officer to arrest Coupon Cory.Baby Grizzly: He robbed our house and tried to steal our money!
Baby Panda: Then he threw a can at me, and it hurt real bad!
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: Coupon Cory seems like a swell guy. Then he tries robbing the Baby Bears in the dead of night.
- Companion Cube: The bill, or "Hundy" as the bears take to calling it.
- Friend or Idol Decision: Panda chooses saving his brothers over saving "Hundy", allowing the bill to blow away in the wind.
- Imagine Spot: The Bears have one of driving down the highway in their new toy truck.
- Laugh Track: One plays when Baby Grizzly comes home the day after the bears find "Hundy".
- Single Tear: While gushing about how hard it is to let go of "Hundy", Baby Grizzly imagines the picture of Ben Franklin shedding a tear.
- Stock Unsolved Mysteries: The suitcase the bill is found in is labelled "Property Of D.B. Cooper".
- The Voiceless: Young Ice Bear as usual.