When Felix and Nancy both start pushing him about the state of his body, Oscar reluctantly agrees to accompany Felix to a two-week health camp. However, the restrictions quickly drive him to the breaking point.
This episode includes examples of the following tropes:
- Eek, a Mouse!!: Implied. When Felix jumps up on Oscar's desk to prove how fit he is, Oscar scoffs that it doesn't count; he only learned how to do that because he fears mice.
- The Nose Knows: When Oscar smuggles deli food into a fat farm, Felix can smell and identify every item.... as well as a can opener. Oscar asks incredulously how he smelled the last.
- One-Sided Arm-Wrestling: In the final scene, Felix gets Oscar into an arm-wrestling match, something he claims he's great at, attempting to prove the food he's eating doesn't give him power. Felix easily pins him.
- Resign in Protest: A variation; when Dr. Burger evicts Oscar from the camp after his second offense, Felix tells him that if they force Oscar to leave, he's leaving as well. Dr. Burger doesn't care.
- Sneaking Snacks: Felix talks Oscar into joining him at a weight-loss retreat he attends every year. Outside food is not allowed, but Oscar manages to sneak in a number of items from a deli nearby. Unfortunately for him, Felix can identify every one by smell...as well as the can opener Oscar brought.