Airdate: Monday, November 4, 2002
Sender: Matt, Rochester NY
A fraternity president wants to know if Strong Bad has any good ideas for a theme for their next party, and if he would accept an invitation. Strong Bad isn't interested in attending, but he thinks they should just go ahead and throw a "frat party": have the guests wear college ball caps, old t-shirts and khakis, get a guy to play "white blues" on acoustic guitar, buy a few kegs of cheap beer, and invite some skinny blonde girls over.
- Strong Bad: Woah, this party's sounding pretty good, actually. Count me in, bra. (beat) So I guess I'm goin' to this frat party. That's pretty hilarious. Well, see ya next week!
- Continuity Nod: A baseball cap for Crazy-Go-Nuts University appears in an Easter egg.
- Frat Bro: Strong Bad thinks Matt and his friends should embrace the stereotypes and throw a "frat" themed party.
- Shout-Out: The "college party t-shirt" seen in an Easter egg features (presumably bootlegged) images of Calvin and a dancing bear.
- Stylistic Suck: An Easter Egg features a sample of a cheesy white blues song performed by Strong Bad and the "Kinda Long-Haired Band"Cirlces, she's spinning me around in circles again
Oh, that skinny blonde girl
Something about the ages
I failed college algebra again