Summary: The day of the Smash King Tourney arrives at last. Team Bowser is matched up against Team Pikachu in an exhibition match to kick off the tournament.
This episode contains examples of:
- Ass Kicks You: Happens to Wario twice: first when Bowser slams onto him in a rush to get to the tournament on time, and a second time when Liz follows suit.Wario: (looking up) Eh? (sees Liz climbing down) Oh no. (Liz slams down onto Wario)
- Cool Airship: Bowser apparently has one, as he uses it to get to the exhibition match on time. It can be seen in the episode's title card.
- Ms. Fanservice: One of Dedede's Zero Suits is a bit more...well-endowed than the others.
- Power Copying: Peach baits Kirby into copying her. Since the move copied is a counter, Kirby has no idea how to use it properly, something that doesn't go unnoticed.Fox: To be fair, he can't copy an actual attack from her.Falco: Not to mention he's HARDLY USING IT RIGHT to counter Peach's assault!
- The Battle Didn't Count: How Pikachu justifies challenging Bowser: his team doesn't deserve the win unless he puts up a fight.
- Vanity Is Feminine: Falco makes a comment during Peach's bout with Kirby, saying "It's nice to see her bat the puffball around instead of applying it to her face."Fox: Wow, Falco. You have any more sexist comments you'd like to share with us?