Originally aired October 13, 2014
Written by Damian Kindler
Directed by Doug Aarniokoski
Ichabod and Abbie take on the Pied Piper, and reluctantly join forces with Hawley.
Tropes present in the episode:
- Agony of the Feet: How Ichabod slows the Piper and stops him from spinning his staff.
- Impaled with Extreme Prejudice: How Abbie kills the Piper, stabbing him through the torso with his giant flute.
- Instrument of Murder: The Piper's weapons are flutes. Even the staff he uses.
- Magic Music: The Piper's flutes can hypnotize anyone who hears the music. He also can cause physical agony with the whistling of his staff.
- Musical Assassin: The Piper.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: Ichabod and Abbie work together with Hawley, whom Ichabod has issues with.
- Villain of the Week: The Pied Piper.