The faculty of CDMS are given robotic substitutes of themselves.
- Blackmail: Principal Pixiefrog has a photo of members of the school board, dressed as bunny rabbits, and playing in a hot tub, which he blackmails them with, so they never fire him.
- Bland-Name Product: Principal Pixiefrog reads FROGUE magazine.Pixiefrog: Hmm, green is the color of the year.
- Fallen-on-Hard-Times Job: All the faculty end up working at the same car wash, after getting fired.
- Gainax Ending: This episode intentionally had a completely ridiculous, nonsensical ending.
- Job-Stealing Robot: It's only a matter of time, before the substitute robots takeover the jobs of the teachers.
- Lampshade Hanging: In the height of the war between the robot clones and the magical wizard, Jake notes how much this story derails from the general premise of the series.
- Robot Me: All the teachers, (and later students), get robot versions of themselves.
- "Well Done, Son!" Guy: Slips tells the story of making his father proud.Slips: Then father said, "Way to go, son. You're a man now!"