Jake brings a bunny rabbit to show and tell, but because rabbits are forbidden, he covers it in spots, so it looks like a completely different animal.
- Accidentally Accurate: Jake's means of disguising his rabbit was, done completely at random. Little did he know, there used to be an extinct species, called "The Whooperding", which looked exactly like that. By bringing this creature into the school, Mr. Hornbill flipped his lid, thinking Jake found the last living whooperding in existence.
- Continuity Nod: The rule, forbidding rabbits to join CDMS from "The Big Field Trip" comes into play again, when Jake gets in trouble for bringing a bunny rabbit to show and tell. It's also explained why this rule exists in the first place, when the rabbit causes chaos, and takes over the school.
- The B.A.A.A. activists from "Inoculation Day" also return.
- Last of His Kind: The Whooperding is an extinct polka-dotted lagomorph, that looks like a rabbit.
- Paper-Thin Disguise: Jake disguised his rabbit, by simply just putting red dots on it with lipstick.