- Written by Riku SanjoDirected by Satoshi Morota
One day, three Roidmudes ambushed a delivery truck. While the others search in the truck, the leading one, Crush tried to attack its driver until Drive appeared and save him. Drive quickly assumed Type Speed Dump and drove them away despite having little control of it and was secretly spied by Rinna. The previous case is the seventh attack the trio Roidmudes made on delivery trucks and Eiji Kirihara was sent to assist the Special Investigation Unit, at the same time the whole public security seemed to have interest on Kamen Rider. While Crush and his comrades decided to go ambush another delivery truck, Chase stopped them but Brain permit them and in turn hire Chase as their bodyguard.
Meeting the Font-R Inc. president, Mitsuru Kuramochi, asking him for the relations of Roidmude's attack. While Kiriko was analysing the number of companies and trucks attack, suddenly a Heavy Acceleration wave was detected from a nearby area. Tomari as Drive and Kiriko rushed to the scene with Tridoron but Mashin Chaser stopped them in the midway. Max Flare appeared and assist Drive but quickly snatched by Chaser and his powers exploited to attack Drive. Mr. Belt analyse that Mashin Chaser seemed to have copied almost all of Protodrive's skill and Drive managed to regain Flare from Chaser. Chaser leaved while stating that his job was done. Realised this, they quickly rushed to a wrecked delivery truck and found an injured driver. As Chase witnessed this, Heart appeared and present Chase three silver-colored Viral Cores as a gift from him and Brain.
At the Unit's base, Eiji wondered the reason for Drive's disappearance for the recent truck attack and how did he even appeared in all Roidmude cases, figuring the latter as someone close to the unit. Furious at Eiji, Genpachiro and Shinnosuke decided to take on the job to guard oncoming delivery trucks. In Tridoron, Kiriko and Shinnosuke grew suspicious of the case since Font-R trucks were more targeted than any others. They received a contact from Eiji of a recent Roidmude attack on a Font-R truck. Shinnosuke as Drive successfully saved Genpachiro and fought the Roidmudes. While his men were fighting, Crush managed to get a strange object hidden in the truck. With this, their objective was done and they were called for a retreat. Drive however managed to kill one of them, Roidmude 060 until Mashin Chaser arrived for a rematch. In order to get himself overpower Drive, Chaser equipped the Spider Viral Core but evenly matched again when their finishers collided. The impact of their finishers ignited Crush's stolen item and threw it off to the sea as it exploded.
Drive and Mr. Belt finally realised that the Font-R company tried to smuggle an explosive item. Nonetheless, he picked another bottle of explosive from the stolen briefcase and empowered himself to attack Drive. Drive finally understand the gravity of the situation: the Roidmude trios originally target medical supplement trucks for food but after they discovered and consumed the explosives, they became addicted to it, explaining the reason behind burned marks of the Font-R trucks. Brain appeared and dripped the Rider with a dangerous neurotoxin, causing him to struggle from its effects.
- Armor-Piercing Slap: Drive casually deliver one to 060, just to show how inept they are.
- Badass in Distress: While trying to help Drive, Max Flare gets captured by Mashin Chaser and used against Shinnosuke.
- Big Damn Heroes: Shinnosuke saves Gen-san at the last second from Crush.
- Bullet Catch: Drive manages to catch the bullet Crush deflected back at Gen-san. The fact that the bullet was affected by the Slowdown definitely helped.
- Cliffhanger: A pretty mean one. Not only Drive get's his bender handed to him by Chaser Spider-wielding Mashin Chaser and found out that the kind man he vowed to help is actually smuggling explosives, but to top it all of, Brain appears and poisons him with a powerful neurotoxin.
- Den of Iniquity: Crush, his lackeys and Heart hang out in such a place.
- Foreshadowing: Mr. Belt and Chase warns Shinnosuke about trusting humans.
- How did Kirihara found out a pattern when the Roidmudes were hitting random trucks?
- Keeping Secrets Sucks: Shinnosuke has a discussion about this with Mr Belt, arguing that without the Secret Identity, he would be able to help the Special Unit much more efficiently. Mr Belt retorts that their enemy are very powerful and they should be careful who they trust. Seeing as the Roidmudes can take a human form, his fears are not unjustified.
- More Than Meets the Eye: At first it seems that Crush & Co. are attacking random food trucks because he's a extreme example of a Big Eater. However it turns out that they were looking for trucks that carried illegal explosives - mainly, the Font-El trucks.
- Overclocking Attack: Pretty much sums up Type Speed Dump's performance.
- The Roidmude Count: 99The Answer: They're after the smuggled explosives