Note: This is a recap page for the various animated works by James Franzen that don't have their own trope page. As a result, there may be unmarked spoilers! Tread with caution.
Miscellaneous Animated Works by James Franzen:
- Melody & Mezzo: Nightshade
- An animation detailing the eponymous two characters' attempts at obtaining a music-based artifact, guarded by ancient machines.
- DENY A MONOCHROME FUTURE
- A portfolio-work showing several of Franzen's past animations.
- Melody & Mezzo: I Wanna Be Your Star
- Fright Ranger: Oh Oh Oh Sexy Vampire
- Taking Vampires Kiss to even more literal levels, the initially frightened main character falls in love with a vampire. She later thwarts the hunters out to kill him, becoming a vampire herself.
- Lucky Princess: Deadbeat Boyfriend
- Initial P: U.F.O Catcher
- A group of heroes hunt strange robots, trying to save their home. It requires a Heroic Sacrifice, and the leader is revealed to have been transported to a world like ours in a claw machine game.
- Kick & Punch: Space Space Shooter
- A man becomes obsessed with a videogame, to the point of addiction. It's revealed to be a Mass Hypnosis scheme by the main antagonist of the videogame, who uses their victims' collective energy in a forced Energy Donation scheme to enter reality. The villain is repelled when the girlfriend realizes the heroes of the game are just as empowered by this energy.
- Bonnie Maxx: Pussy Game
- Initial P: Hej Sokoly (Half Polish)
- A tank-going crew embarks on a mission to demand a peace treaty to fix the aftermath of a Phlebotinum Overload which caused a universal Time Stands Still, except for when near special crystals. The leader was revealed to be the Big Bad's lost son, only after him and his entire team's Heroic Sacrifice. This gives the Big Bad a Heel Realization, and the treaty is signed.
Connected Animated Works by James Franzen:
- Becky - Less Than Three
- A girl and a boy agree to meet online - literally, through the power of Virtual Reality.