Liv eats the brain of a venture capitalist turned guru. Major tries to fit in with the other Fillmore-Graves zombie mercenaries. Ravi struggles with his feelings for Peyton.
- Amnesiac Dissonance: Blaine doesn't want to take Ravi's memory cure. Not because he's worried about the side effects, but because he's worried that it might work — and he doesn't want to remember who he was.
- Anguished Declaration of Love: Ravi gives one to Peyton. It doesn't go well.
- Call-Back: Ravi is seen playing Dying Light. Presumably it's the same copy Major was playing in the pilot.
- Drill Sergeant Nasty: Major's commanding officer at Fillmore-Graves chews him out and makes his entire team run laps every time Major screws up. To be fair, he's pretty quick to praise Major at the end of the episode when Major actually succeeds at the exercise.
- First-Name Basis: Katty insists that Ravi call her by her first name because she's no longer his boss.
- Frame-Up: It turns out that Mitch is the murderer, but he stole Devon's shoes, made a bloody footprint with them at the crime scene, and then threw them in a nearby dumpster to throw everyone off the track.
- Hypocritical Humor: Right after insisting that she's no longer Ravi's boss, Katty orders him to get her a soda.
- Incurable Cough of Death: The side-effects of zombie cure #1 start to catch up on Major.
- This Is Gonna Suck: Clive has this reaction when he realizes he's going to have to go dumpster-diving.
- Who Names Their Kid "Dude"?: Devon's girlfriend tells Clive her name is Ladybird. He insists on seeing her driver's license because he needs to know her real name, only to learn that Ladybird *is* her real name.