An unfinished short by the Brothers Chaps. Homestar and Strong Bad are running to the end of the 100 Mile Superthon. Homestar is about to win the race when The Cheat ambushes him and hits him in the head with a baseball bat, sending him flying to a tree head-first. Strong Bad wins, but everyone else runs up to check on Homestar, who now believes that he is a bard.
- Early Installment Weirdness: Marzipan is voiced by Matt instead of Missy, which makes her sound a lot like Strong Sad.
- Meaningless Villain Victory: Strong Bad wins the race, but everyone runs to check on Homestar.
- Rhymes on a Dime: One of the first things Homestar says upon his Trauma-Induced Amnesia.Homestar Runner: "Hold! Whilst thy banter is the freshest of any month-old fruit, I must away, you popinjays! I'm off to find me lute! Forsooth!"
- Trauma-Induced Amnesia: What happens to Homestar upon being hit on the head and being sent flying to a tree head-first.
- Wandering Minstrel: Homestar's new identity upon his Trauma-Induced Amnesia.
- Ye Olde Butchered English: Averted. Homestar's Early Modern English sentence is actually accurate.