The family searches for a missing Easter Egg, whose smell is driving them insane.
- Calling the Old Man Out: After Bob and Linda start accusing each other of cheating and ruining the egg hunt, Louise finally snaps and screams they both ruined the egg hunt. The kids admit they've hated the egg hunt for years because Bob and Linda sucked all the fun out of it. Gene wasn't even sure if they were supposed to like it in the first place.
- It's All About Me: Bob and Linda use the egg hunt contest as an excuse to one up the other by forcing the kids to dye and find six dozen eggs in order for them to get their Easter candy. The winner's determined by the owner of the last egg the kids find, and the hunts usually take the entire day to finish.
- Serious Business: Bob and Linda take the whole game oddly seriously.
- Unwitting Instigator of Doom: Only barely averted on Gene's part, who was responsible for the uneven number of eggs because he didn't eat a second one like Linda told him to. Linda's flashback showed she hid the egg in the vent when she still had plenty of eggs in her bowl, so even if Gene had eaten a second egg, it just would've made the egg hunt go longer.
- What Did I Do Last Night?: Bob and Linda get so drunk from jelly bean schnapps that they can't remember where they hid the eggs.