Anagram for: "Taylor Shaw"
- Armies Are Evil: It is revealed the US military is operating and carrying out drone-strikes on civilian targets over U.S. soil without regard to casualties.
- Fake-Out Opening: A memory of Jane's has her recalling cold-bloodedly assassinating a nun with a pistol shot to the back of her head and Jane spends most of the episode worried that she really was a horrible person for murdering an innocent. She later recalls more of the memory: the "nun" was an uniformed, armed soldier in disguise.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: Subverted; when the issue is raised that Gibson was set off by the FBI's visit to him, Weller points out Gibson already had the drone control and override built, so while they might have unintentionally caused him to launch his plan early, it was one he was intending to carry out anyway.
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge: An ex-Air Force pilot named Gibson attempts to blow up all the military personnel connected to a top-secret drone program. Gibson used to be part of that program and hated it. When it was discovered that he planned to expose the drones flying over the United States, the high-ups kicked him out and ruined his life.
- Shell-Shocked Veteran: Gibson is a former Air Force pilot who became unhinged after a mission gone wrong resulted in the deaths of many innocent civilians. Or at least that's the cover story the Air Force uses to justify grounding, then discharging him. He was actually transferred to an illegal domestic drone program, then kicked out when he tried to blow the whistle on it.