An accident results in Ronaldo Rump losing his memory and wandering the city with an experimental copy of the regenerator in his hands.
This episode contains examples of
- Argument of Contradictions: Hairball and Pierre Fluffbottom constantly argue over whether only Hairball or both of them should get the credit for the things they accomplish.
- Ash Face: The explosion that causes Rump to forget who he is has Rump, Hairball, and Fluffbottom covered in ash for comedic effect.
- The Cuckoolander Was Right: One of the homeless men Tanesha helps out claims to have been abducted by aliens and kept on Mars before being returned to Earth. Given how he recognizes the Renegerator Rump carries around as Martian technology, he probably isn't your typical mentally ill vagabond.
- Easy Amnesia: The accident with the regenerator constructed by Dr. Catorkian results in Ronaldo Rump forgetting who he is. He doesn't regain his memory until he gets hit on the head while Hairball and Pierre Fluffbottom rescue him from getting crushed in a car compacter.
- Scary Black Man: Hardaxe, who even goes so far as to try and kill the social worker Tanesha by dropping her into a wood chipper. However, Modo eventually intimidates him into dropping the act.