Hollywood actress Rona Thorne spends a week shadowing the agents at ISIS for an upcoming movie role.
This episode provides examples of:
- The Bad Guy Wins: The episode ends with Soviet premier assassinated by Rona because she was...
- Evil All Along: Rona Thorne turns out to be a Russian sleeper agent.
- Her Code Name Was "Mary Sue": Malory uses the opportunity of having Rona around to make some "improvements" to her next movie's script. The story is supposed to be a "taut, sexy spy thriller" about a spy who has to take on the CIA and KGB. Mallory rewrites the CIA director into a Mary Sue of herself who is having a love affair with a young Black agent named Cassius. Everyone who hears the basis of the script mocks Malory for it, either confusing it for a comedy or expressing disbelief that Malory thinks she can pass herself off for a woman in her 50s.
- Obfuscating Insanity: After Cheryl, Pam and Ray are caught breaking into Rona's apartment, Cheryl tells the others they can "say the right stuff and they'll just send you to a mental hospital for ten months."Ray: I just this second realized why you do macrame instead of knitting.
- Stalker with a Crush: When Cheryl was in college she had a crush on a football player nicknamed "Dick Sledge." She was so obsessed with him she at one point broke her arm so he'd sign her cast, and later broke into his room to find out what he was interested in. Cheryl then mentions he caught her by surprise and she stabbed him with a pair of scissors by accident, severing his tendon and ending his football career.
- Stylistic Suck: Malory's rewrites a standard spy thriller script into an incredibly cliched and borderline racist screenplay.
- Too Much Information: Pam regales Cheryl and Ray with a tale of how she once left porn in her VCR by accident, and then her parents later showed up to tell her that her mom was diagnosed with Lou Gehrig's Disease.Ray: Why would you think it's okay to share that?