Cyril agrees to help a mysterious man named George Spelvin inject a computer virus into the ISIS mainframe so Cyril can "defeat" it and be seen as a hero. Not surprisingly, the plan goes awry: Cyril didn't count on sexy, bikini-clad ninjas.
This episode provides examples of:
- Affably Evil: When Archer comments that both Spelvin and the twins have swords, Spelvin good-naturedly agrees to let him have one too.
- Butt-Monkey: This episode highlights and does nothing to fix Cyril's status as this.
- Dragon Lady: The sexy ninja twins.Archer: (fighting off the twins) I thought you said they were sexy!
Cyril: Ninjas are sexy!Spelvin: Right?
- Engineered Heroism: Cyril is originally led to believe that the code Spelvin gave him would disable the harmless pirate virus, making him look like a hero to the ISIS team. He lied, the virus is real and designed to penetrate the mainframe to steal the field agent list.
- Graceful Loser: Spelvin decides to not call Cyril's bluff with the empty pistol, accepts defeat and leaves with his dignity intact.
- Freeze-Frame Bonus: Pam's key ring contains Sora's Kingdom Key. note
- Meaningful Name: "George Spelvin" is a long-standing pseudonym used in live theatre cast lists for characters that never appear on-stage or union actors appearing in non-union productions.