Parachute Express was an American children's music trio that consists of three members: Stephen Michael Schwartz, Janice Hubbard, and Donald "Donny" Becker. They were formed in 1984 to perform music in various Gymboree chains around the country. A few years later, they made a deal with Walt Disney Records to be part of their "Music Box Artist" series, although they stopped a few years later and made their own record company, Trio Lane Records.They have received a lot of awards for their music, and they have been popular towards children across the world, including a few tours in China. They have disbanded in 2011 and moved on to other things, including Stephen, who still produces music to this day.
- Shakin' It! (1984)
- Feel the Music (1991)
- Happy to be Here (1991)
- Over Easy (1992)
- Sunny Side Up (1992)
- Friends, Forever, Friends (1996)
- Who's Got a Hug? (1997)
- Dr. Looney's Remedy (1998)
- Don't Blink! (2005)
- Parachute Express: Live in Concert (1989)
- Parachute Express: Come Sing with Us (1995)
- Friend to All Children: They have gotten along with their target demographic pretty well.
- Spoken Word in Music: A good amount of their songs have spoken dialogue peppered in at some points.
- Video Full of Film Clips: The music video for "Dr. Looney's Remedy" has clips of classic Disney shorts and films throughout.