Purple eyes, which are impossible in real life and thus not People Sit on Chairs, are already covered by multiple tropes, negating the need for a trope specifically for purple eyes. If a character has purple eyes, at least one of the following tropes should apply:
- Color-Coded Eyes: Any example of purple eyes being relevant to the character's background/personality or the story.
- Curtains Match the Window: A combination of unusual hair colors with identically colored eyes, such as a character with both purple hair and purple eyes.
- Mark of the Supernatural: An unusual trait, such as eye color, which marks a character as supernatural.
- Purple Is Powerful: Purple eyes used to symbolize a character's prowess and coolness.
- Supernatural Is Purple: Purple eyes used to represent magic or supernatural/mystical origins.
- Technicolor Eyes: A general-purpose trope for eye colors that are impossible in real life, including purple.
Please change any incoming link to point to the correct trope, or delete it altogether if it fits none of the tropes listed above.