"No Pronunciation Guide" may refer to one of the following:
- Accent Upon The Wrong Syllable: A term is incorrectly pronounced within a work.
- Accidental Misnaming: One character gets another character's name wrong, which may include mispronouncing it.
- Adaptation Name Change: When a character's name is changed in an adaptation.
- All There in the Manual: Side materials containing information not found in-story, including a pronunciation guide.
- Alternate Character Reading: Depending on which characters you use to write a Japanese word and which pronunciation system you base it on, the word can have different meanings.
- Dub Pronunciation Change: When the pronunciation of one or more characters' names is changed when a work is dubbed into another language.
- Inconsistent Dub: When a dub contains naming or storytelling inconsistencies.
- Sudden Name Change: Something's name is suddenly changed without explanation.
- The Unpronounceable: A character has an incredibly difficult to pronounce name.
- Viewer Pronunciation Confusion: When viewers have trouble pronouncing a name or term within a work even when the correct pronunciation is available.
- You Say Tomato: Multiple (correct) ways to pronounce a term; characters comment on or argue about it.
If a direct wick has led you here, please correct the link so that it points to the corresponding article.