OMG Kon!, real name Mark Hansen, is an arcade and video game connoisseur from suburban Chicago. His specialty is playing the video game Dance Dance Revolution, though he also has Let's Plays of FPS games like the Call of Duty series.
His most common posts are of his top scores playing DDR. He currently has scored in excess of 1,300 PFC AAA's (Perfect Full Combo) on singles or doubles play at the Expert/Heavy/Maniac and Challenge/Oni difficulty levels from virtually every known version of the game. He's also amassed a number of world records.
In addition to DDR games, he posts unboxings of video game and arcade paraphernalia he has purchased, instructional videos on arcade machine maintenance, and trolling videos showing him playing J-Pop music during FPS games, annoying the living Hell out of his opponents and teammates alike.
Games featured on OMG Kon!
Features examples of:
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: He admits to having ADD. As a result, he has only passed one of the four "long versions" on DDR 5th Mix, "Dynamite Rave (long ver.)" Single Heavy.
- Big "NO!": If he barely misses a PFC, this happens.
- "The Reason" Single Challenge on DDR 2014note Kon: NOOOOOOOO! FUCK! THAT'S OKAY! IT WASN'T THAT GREAT OF AN MA ANYWAY!
- "More Than I Needed To Know" Single Heavy on DDRMAX2note Kon: NOOOOOO-o-o-o!!! (falls to his knees on the pad, collapses against the machine) I almost had it! Are you fucking serious?! Oh...my...God, I cannot believe that just fucking happened!
- "The Reason" Single Challenge on DDR 2014note
- Big "WHY?!": Also happens if he screws up.
- Big "YES!": Happens on a really good, hard-fought-for PFC.
- "Xepher" Single Challenge on DDR SuperNovanote Kon: YES! FINALLY!!!! OH MY GOD... YES!!!
- "Xepher" Single Challenge on DDR SuperNovanote
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Sometimes ties with his ADD, but in other instances, he acts like a goofball for the hell of it.
- Precision F-Strike: Happens for good or bad moments on occasion.
- A positive example is his PFC on "MAX 300" Single Heavy, which he hadn't been able to do before because he played the scroll on it too fast and couldn't follow.Kon: Holy shit... ...I am so fucking stupid!
- A positive example is his PFC on "MAX 300" Single Heavy, which he hadn't been able to do before because he played the scroll on it too fast and couldn't follow.
- This Cannot Be!: Occasionally, he gets a single great that stops a PFC attempt. The funniest ones end up on videos.
- "Ska a Go Go" Single Heavy on DDR ExtremeKon: I think I got one great.
(score screen shows one great)
Kon: I did! YOU MOTHER FU—(cuts to video opening)
- "Rhythm & Police K.O.G G3 Mix" Single Heavy on DDR 5th MixKon: FUCK THE POLICE!
- "V (for Extreme)" Double Challengenote Kon: WHAAAAT?! NOOOOOOO!!! FUCK THIS GAME!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT JUST FUCKING HAPPENED! ARGH!!! STUPID PAD SHIT!
- "Ska a Go Go" Single Heavy on DDR Extreme