- The Parvuli's "Thank You Debbie" song.
- The Elders giving Debbie a surprise birthday party, even if it wasn't actually her birthday.
- Bradley, the Gallants, and the Monks/Estate Agents banding together to save Debbie and Elf.
- Pete waits up for Debbie on date night and falls asleep, and isn't even angry that she missed it. It's refreshing to see a loving and balanced relationship on the telly.
- Bradley, Mojo, the Gallants, Elf and Debbie all having tea in Debbie's kitchen in Episode 8 is quite lovely to see, even if it is brief.
Heartwarming / Yonderland