Since Yonderland is aimed at an older audience than Horrible Histories, it makes sense they'd have even more raunchy stuff.
The Chosen Mum
- This, when Debbie asks the Wizard for a potion to cure her sick husband:Debbie: "Actually, there is something you can do for me. Let's go back to your place!"Wizard Bradley: "Oh! Uh...well, I'm very flattered, Debbie, but it's been a while...and I'm a little rusty with, ah, technique..." *hand gestures*
- There's another one in the 1970s flashback.Wizard Bradley: It even looks like a wand!
- The monks of Old John, by the rules of their Order, must always tell the strictest truth. Debbie's not convinced.Debbie: "That's rubbish, everyone can lie. 'I'm washing my hair'... um, 'It was good for me too'..."
- Negatus is suffering from some sort of rash on his "Gentlemen's-excuse-me" which could translate to a sexually transmitted infection. This also puts a new spin on The Crone in the news segment trailer claiming that Negatus threatened to give her a disease...,
- Baynton's monk asks Debbie to come back to his place and promises he'd call her in the morning.
The Ultimate Prize
- Philip of Woolworth, champion knight, attempts some suave flirting with Debbie:"My face is leaving in five minutes..." For those who don't know the joke in its entirety, the punchline is, "Be on it."
- "My career's over, I'm going to have to sell my ass. I really love that donkey."
Closing the Portal
- Jim Howick's pink haired masseuse offers to irrigate Debbie's colon.
- Elf tells Debbie that Ennythingos is home to Yonderland's "equivalent of the clap, so just...don't."
The Idiot King
- This line from the king's song to Debbie, followed by returning with a hammer and smashing the radar to bits.Bernard: "What's a royal seed without a fertile field to germinate? (suggestive raised eyebrow)"
- A female peasant, after getting a dress from Debbie, says "C'mon, let's go down t'the lake" to her male companion (Willbond), who responds with a very telling "Yes!".
The Heart of the Sun
- Everything Negatus' "minion of the month" Kendal says:Kendal: "You've been a naughty little girl, haven't you?"
- Kendal says he had to spank his machine. The machine he constantly caresses, fondles, strokes and calls a woman.
- When one of the ninnies realises that the person he thought was his wife was actually her brother, we get this exchange:Ninny: Oh god. What have I done?Nick the Stick: What haven't you done.
- Debbie's husband gets rather... excited about Debbie offering to make a tape with him until she clarifies it's a showtape.
- Pete seduces Debbie at the end of the episode with his Sun God hat.
- During Debbie's birthday party (when it isn't her birthday), Vice Elder Flowers (Farnaby) enters as the stripper.
- After Havelock is once again thwarted when trying to propose to Ms. Fanshaw, he finally suggests they just "live in sin", much to her delight.
The Winging Detective
- Elfs last line in the episode I love a happy ending whilest having a massage is a massive one, considering what happy ending can mean in certain massage parlours.
A Vicious Circle
- Debbie says that her husband once shaved his downstairs area to resemble Australia, which he then corrects it was supposed to be a heart!
- oh weve all got demons mate. My wife used to make me dress up as a beaut-
- Debbie calls Nick Stickhead (lovingly, but still)
- Ellis Of Woolworth is heavily hinted to be gay all I used to do was try to be brave, which is a lie, and flirt with girls which is a-
The Last Fahl
- This episode is almost entirely penis jokes, the two most blatant examples being the suggestive silhouettes scene and the fact that Negatus' logo looks like a cock-and-balls
- They get a lot of mileage from the fact that Cuddly Dick is named, well, Dick.
- The whole conversations Nigel has with the other guests about his fat balls.