- Antoine in the ER singing an impromptu song about waiting for a doctor to see him. The other patients get into the song, one man in an oxygen mask even drumming a soft beat on a trash can.
- Davis helping Janette move:Janette: Why are you helping me?
Davis: Because I'm your friend.
Janette: You're my friend with benefits.
Davis: I am your friend with or without benefits.
- Davis rescuing Sofia from her own drunkenness, and watching over her as she sleeps until Annie gets home:Davis: This isn't what it looks like.
Annie: (with complete trust) Davis, I know your heart.
- Toni and her estranged daughter Sofia's much needed talk about Creighton''s suicide, crying over their perceived guilt and blame. A genuine Tear Jerker, it becomes heartwarming when they finally embrace each other.
- Davis' assorted friends making an "I Quit" video, which becomes a viral hit.
Heartwarming / Treme