- All of Darcy's interactions with Georgiana. He's considerate of her shyness, but also encourages her gently to be more social and speak to Elizabeth herself. Every scene they share makes it clear how much they love and care for each other.
- Darcy ready to spring to Georgiana's aid when Caroline obliviously drops Wickham's name in yet another dig at Lizzie. Lizzie herself tactfully intervenes to help her shy new friend; she and Darcy share a look of sympathetic understanding.
- The scene where Elizabeth explains to her father why she's marrying Mr. Darcy. When she's finished, he says "If that's the case, then he deserves you. And I could not have parted with you for anyone else." He then kisses her while blinking back tears.
- Also in the BBC version, when Darcy is dealing with Wickham in the flashback (following the latter's attempted seduction of Georgiana) we see Georgiana waiting anxiously outside the room, then Wickham departs and Darcy sternly orders her in...and tenderly embraces her.
- "Dearest, loveliest Elizabeth."
- A very subtle one, but the sheer affection and pride in the housekeeper's voice when she points out Mr. Darcy's picture. Just from the tone of her voice, the viewer understands how much his servants truly love him.
Heartwarming / Pride and Prejudice (1995)