- Alice and Darkrai's talk just after he saved her and the others again. He first confuses her with her grandmother, but she politely corrects him. It was all rather adorable really.
- The Oracion theme, both versions.
- The orchestral version is also a Moment of Awesome.
- The flashback scene in the middle of the movie, when Tonio watches as Alice was saved as a child by the dark-type Pokemon. Really does a good job of portraying Darkrai in a sympathetic light.
- Every scene where Alice hugs or holds Tonio.
- Especially the scene near the end when Alice rests her head on Tonio's shoulder and he visibly blushes. Awwww!
- Darkrai himself, really.
Alicia: You don't have to leave, you can stay here.Darkrai: Do you mean that?Alicia: Oh course, you can stay here for as long as your like. This is everyone's garden.
- His reaction to when Alicia in her child-like innocence befriends him is downright adorable.
- Shinx and Piplup deciding to share the berry they were fighting for after being calmed by Oracion.
- After Dialga leaves, Palkia looks over to Ash and Dawn and bows its head as if to say it was sorry for all the damage it caused.
Heartwarming / Pokémon: The Rise of Darkrai