- The three-way battle between Dialga, Palkia and Darkrai. Total awesome ensues.
- Darkrai stopping the attacks of Dialga and Palkia, who are more or less gods. It was killed by their combined attacks, only to appear at the very end of the film with Glowing Eyes of Doom in the most badass way.
- The best part is Darkrai's line when he tries to stop the two Olympus Mons.Darkrai: This garden is EVERYONE'S!
- There's also Croagunk easily blocking a Draco Meteor from Dialga with one Brick Break, all with a smug look on his face!
- All the Legendary Pokémon from the earlier generations make an appearance during the opening of the movie. Sweet.
- What makes it more awesome is at it's actually the legendary (and non-legendary) Pokémon from every previous movie, in order, because this is the tenth movie.
- The Unown reappear... Running away in fear from Dialga and Palkia's fight, that's right the all-powerful Pokémon of the third film are so utterly outmatched by the Gods of Time and Space that they don't even bother to fight back even in their realm.
Awesome / Pokémon: The Rise of Darkrai