- Basically, every moment May and Manaphy are together that isn't a Tear Jerker.
- When Manaphy first calls May "Mama".
- May teaching Manaphy to say "I love you."
- Keep in mind Manaphy is a Pokemon that doesn't speak at all, so it adds bonus points.Manaphy: Love....you....mama...love you, May.
- The time Manaphy used its Heart Swap ability on Ash and Jackie, Ash is momentarily confused. But when he sees that Manaphy is happy, he just smiles back.
- Jackie's story about why he became a Pokémon Ranger. When he was around Ash's age he was in caught in a mountain top blizzard he took shelter in a cave with a group of Swablu, Altaria and Furret who all immediately started grouping around him sharing their body heat seeming just because it was the kind thing to do.
- Ash gently putting May, Pikachu and Manaphy in a sealed tank, deciding to deal with rescuing the temple alone. Also after almost losing consciousness underwater, he gets a Heroic Second Wind after Manaphy channels a scared May and Pikachu praying for his safety.
- May and Manaphy's goodbye, also counts as a Tear Jerker.
Heartwarming / Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea