- Mora fixing the little cow figurine she broke.
- Taffy comforting Sarah.
- "Will you be my mommy?"
- Tootsie and Alej's little party. Too cute.
- This strip, after Tiare asks Mora what she learned from this whole ordeal. Even the most cold-hearted person has to find this at least somewhat touching.
- Peaceful Gesture. The best part is showing how Mora has developed from a harsh, uncaring person who would much rather beat the crap out of someone then try to reconcile things to an almost Team Mom who genuinely cares for her True Companions and would be willing to try and become friends with Alej again.
- Resting Place. Alej, who not two comics earlier was bragging to Mora about buying all the land around Las Lindas for her own agricultural farm, instantly backs down after realizing her plan would involve destroying Diana's grave.
- Really, really great.
- Mora and Alej finally bury the hatchet.
- In general, the fact that Alej has finally managed to turn her life around. After spending 90% of the comic thus far as a selfish, bitter, hateful Manipulative Bitch, she's finally able to let go of her hate, make peace with Mora, Tootsie and the Board, and is able to escape the stress of Vincent and the Board hounding her by starting up a new business. For the first time in the main comic, Alej is genuinely happy and at peace.
- Alej's Nanozell Spirit finally awakening.
- After being driven to her wits end by discovering that A). Minos betrayed her trust and bailed on his management duty, passing it on to Miles of all people, B). That Miles hired a ridiculous inexperienced farm girl as the farm manager, and C). a hyperactive lizard girl has moved into her house without her knowledge or consent, Mora is given a much needed peptalk by Alej.
- "Wanna play?"
- This page from the "Learning Curves" bonus comic.
- Happy birthday, Rach!
- After years, Tootsie finally confesses her feelings to Alej...and she reciprocates.
- The girls' night out arc in general. Seeing all the characters, old and new, genuinely bonding and having fun with each other shows just how far they've all come from their dysfunctional beginnings.
- Meet the newest, most adorable Prime.◊
- Randall proposes to Taffy.
Heartwarming / Las Lindas