- Despite KSI and Deji being particularly bitter rivals, they do have times where they become Vitriolic Best Buds.
- In his Shock Dancing video, after his girlfriend gets shocked too many times, she starts crying and instead of continuing to shock her JJ decides to come over, console her, and allow her to forfeit.
- JJ standing up for the people who helped produce the people who helped make Laid In America. After discovering that the movie was being pirated, JJ went absolutely furious and gave a Reason Why You Suck Speech to everyone who pirated the movie. It just exemplifies the Integrity part of his username.
- KSI breaking a world record is a pretty feel-good moment in and of itself, but it's his reaction when he realizes he's broken the record that is truly the CMOH.
- The Man Hug that he shares with his friend Callux is the icing on the cake.
- KSI surprising a fan for her birthday.
- At the end of his lie detector test, his dad asks if he paid off the family's debts (the bank wouldn't say who did). JJ says yes... and the detector doesn't shock him, which means that he used his YouTube money to get his family out of debt. Aww...
- After years of beef with GudjonDaniel after he and JJ fell out, Gudjon finally decided to cease activity on his YouTube channel and finally offered an apology to JJ. He accepted it. It's sweet to know that at the end of the day, JJ still has some moral high ground.
- Similarly him standing up for PewDiePie because of what's happened to him. Despite the two have clearly had some drama between them it's really nice to see that he's willing to stand up for someone who is being harassed for no good reason.
- Despite his dislike of Joe Weller, JJ still had enough respect to congratulate him for putting up a valiant effort on their boxing match. Good sport, JJ.
Heartwarming / KSI