- So you're back from the dead after five years and the God of Evil controls the minds of half of humanity... including the love of your life. What does man of science Barry Allen do? Save her with True Love's Kiss. And it works. D'awww.
- The ending of Legion of Three Worlds - Superman calls the Teen Titans, past and present, to Titans Tower without explaining why, before walking in with the newly Back from the Dead Bart Allen & Connor Kent. Cue lots of hugging.
- Martian Manhunter had a marked love of
OreosChocos until he gave them up years ago. When the Martian Manhunter died, his last act was to telepathically connect with several heroes. They all began writing his life story, and then organized his funeral. Superman flew a goddamn pyramid through space to Mars, to serve as his final resting place. Several superteams dropped what they were doing to see him off. When they buried him, Batman left a single Choco on the coffin next to the wreaths.
- It was nice to know, after Green Arrow's ominous promise that whoever had killed Martian Manhunter would "suffer", that the heroes were still those noble men and women of our collective childhoods.
- Sivana's motivation for turning on Darkseid's forces: seeing his daughter succumb to the Anti-Life Equation.
- Superman's one, single, solitary wish granted by the Miracle Machine: a Happy Ending.
- Monitor Nix Uotan restoring Captain Carrot and His Amazing Zoo Crew!. For fans upset these characters relegated to their horrible fate at the end of Final Ark, it was a joy to see that one of DC's most prominent writers, Grant Morrison, agreed with them and made it a point of saving them.
Heartwarming / Final Crisis