- The creators are avid supporters of gay rights, and have made several comics about it, several of which include blatant middle-fingers towards homophobes.
- Near the end of Waiting for the Bus.
- "It's not stuck, it's building a nest!"
- For once, one of C&H's classic subversions is for the better.
- "...Twenty-six years ago."
- This as well
- This strip in its own weird way.
- Boybot does find love after all.
- I love you, Grandma.
- Surreal, but a happy ending.
- This is pretty nice in two ways.
- Some may audibly "Awwwww" after reading this. It's that cute, especially if you've read the previous rejections this poor character has gone through.
- Die, bitch!
- This strip shows that Jesus respects gays. Eat it, Homophobes!
- Tickling is the best cure for depression. The incredibly silly Mood Whiplash is nice too.
- A man with two heads needs a shoulder to cry on...
- This strip may count.
- A hobo wins the lottery!
- Starts off scary, but ends well.
- Full custody!
- I'm back!
- The Kickstarter for the Trial by Trolley game had the fans make a series of choices who lives and who dies. One particular choice was between killing the trolley operator's dad and destroying everyone's Kickstarter bonuses. The fans spared the father.
- Hit it and quit it?
Heartwarming / Cyanide & Happiness