- "You don't need everybody liking you. Just the ones that matter."
- Kate telling Betty that her stopped when she thought Betty was in danger.
- Leon's sermon.
- "If you can't love her the way she wants, just love her the way you can."
- Lorna's speech the morning after Betty gets beaten by the men who attempted to rape Teresa.
- Gladys insisting on control over the trust fund which pays her.
- Gladys admitting to Marco she's been a "lousy friend" and helping him out of his jam after that.
- Betty and Kate's conversation in the series finale.
- Clifford's speech to Gladys which wins her over, also in the series finale.
- Vera and Quincy's adorable tete-a-tete.
- Gladys bringing a tree to the vegetable garden to commemorate James as the planting of said tree is an extremely heartwarming Shout-Out to the flag-raising on Iwo Jima.
- In the movie finale:
- Marco's father is released from the internment camp, and just when the USA has been announced as allowing Italian-Americans to enlist in the armed forces.
- Betty and Kate rekindle their friendship after some adroit go-betweening by Gladys. Later, after Marco splits his betting winnings with Betty, she buys a house and offers Kate a place to stay for as long as she wants.
- Vera's wake.
- Last but not least, Bob's continuing slow but certain improvement in his ability to walk unaided by crutches. This also doubles as a moment of awesome.
Heartwarming / Bomb Girls