- Just after Yusei, Jaden, and the Crimson Dragon arrive in Yugi's time, Yugi's face as they drop him off the motorcycle after rescuing him is priceless.Yugi: WHOAAAAAA!
- Jaden and Yugi's expressions on the D-Wheel compared to Yusei's calm look on his face.
- The chattiness of Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl, particularly compared to Junk Gardna, who's a robot, and Neos, who's mute. Given what they're facing, it borders on Casual Danger Dialogue at times.
- In the dub, when Yugi sees Yusei Synchro Summon Junk Gardna in the final duel, he says "Synchro What?"
- Also in the dub, "We don't care about your backstory!"
- When Paradox attacks Pegasus' tournament, Pegasus himself utters the line: "Oh no, my worst fear! I'm being upstaged!"
Pegasus "Oh my god!... Oh no!"
- The Japanese version is done just as hilariously in the most high-pitched voice possible.
- Jaden's epic use of the "bowman's salute", once you spot it.
- Literally seconds after Yugi finds that his Grandpa is dead, he's abducted by two dudes on a time-travelling motorbike, and when they drop him off half an hour into the past, he gets thrown into a metal railing. His face says it all, really.
- "I've seen a lot of dragons in my time, but that really takes the cake." "And he probably ate it too."
Funny / Yu-Gi-Oh!: Bonds Beyond Time