- Jack White as Elvis, complete with karate chops. "Only two kinds of people know how to do that: Chinese people and The King."
- Dewey's brother gets sliced straight in half by a machete, but doesn't die right away. There's even time for a doctor to be called to examine him before he dies. His diagnosis? "This was a particularly bad case of... somebody being cut in half."
- A naked roadie listening in on Dewey and his dad's conversation.
- How does Dewey get a record deal? He fills in for black rhythm & blues singer Bobby Shad at a nightclub... and sings "You Got To Love Your Negro Man" the exact same way Bobby does.
- The entire "Let's Duet" sequence.
- "I'm guilty as charged!" (Thinks about it for a second and starts humming) "...Guilty...As Charged." "Don't you DARE write a song right now, Dewey!!!"
- Hilariously enough, this is Truth in Television for anyone who's ever tried to write a song.
- Dewey's first night of withdrawal: he screams that he's freezing, and the nurse orders more blankets. Then he screams that he's on fire and the nurse orders fewer blankets. Then he screams that he's hot and cold at the same time. The nurse orders that he has more and fewer blankets.
- Dewey and the band rap with The Beatles in India. The Beatles gradually turn on each other, then Dewey takes some LSD and imagines being in a Yellow Submarine style animation.
- "What do you think, George Harrison of the Beatles?"
- "Beatles! Stop fighting in India!"
- In a fit of rage, Dewey tries to saw his couch in half... which takes so long and becomes so tedious that he eventually gets bored and falls asleep halfway through.
- Dewey finally kicking drugs, declaring that he'll no longer give into the temptations. Guess which vocal group is waiting for him downstairs.
- Dewey on PCP. Rampaging through town in his underwear.
Funny / Walk Hard