- "Scooby's Gold Medal Gambit"
- The Chameleon's constant habit of blowing his cover by loudly complaining about how much he hates Worcestershire sauce.
- Scooby and the gang having difficulty pronouncing "Worcestershire sauce".
- "Wizards and Warlocks"
- Shaggy gets turned into a duck, who says "like" before every other quack.
- Scooby accidentally turning himself into a rabbit at the end of the episode.
- Scooby sees a sign reading "Rhird revel - rots of ruck," which he reads in perfect English without his Speech-Impaired Animal accent.Scooby: "Third level - lots of luck."Shaggy: Like, what did you say, Scoob?Scooby: Ri don't row, Raggy.
Funny / The New Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo Show