A Close Encounter of a Strange Kind
- Moments after saying hes not sleepy, Scrappy is fast asleep.
- A bit later, two aliens come across their campsite searching an earthling specimen, but cant decide which of the three to abduct, leading to this:Alien: This calls for scientific method of selection. My Mother told me to pick this one! (Points At Shaggy)
- After Shaggy gets stuck in his sleeping bag, hes reduced to crawling around like an inchworm. Its hilariously bizarre.
- The Aliens reaction to their specimen escaping:First Alien: And I thought earth men would be friendly.Second Alien: With friends like that, who needs enemies?
- Shaggy: I dont know about you, but after an experience like that, Im never sleeping another wink!Scrappy: Me neither!
- Scrappy having zero knowledge about ufos.Scrappy: (When he and Scooby come across the UFO) What kind of contraption is this?
Scrappy: (Staring out the window of the UFO in shock) It can fly?!
The Chinese Food Factory
- Scooby gets sucked into a Fortune Cookie assembly line, much to Shaggy and Scrappys horror...Shaggy: Where are you, Scooby?!Scrappy: Look, Shaggy! A giant fortune cookie!(A fortune reading RELP! slips out from said cookie)Shaggy: Dont look now, Scrappy, but I think we found him.Scooby: (Muffled) Relp!
Scooby's Three Dingaling Circus
- Scrappy trying to fight a lion, getting right in his face the way he usually does, all while the lion stares down at him with a dumbfounded look on his face. You can practically hear the lion thinking, "Kid, do you even know what I can do to you?"
- After a rooster's crow wakes up Scooby, Shaggy, with a sombrero pulled over his eyes, is confused as to what a rooster is doing in the middle of the night. Scooby quickly pulls up the sombrero so that it's not covering his eyes anymore.Shaggy: Wow, what a fast sunrise!
- Right at the beginning, we have this:Scrappy: Oh boy, oh boy! Nothing like the deepest, darkest part of a jungle for a butterfly hunt, right Uncle Scooby?Scooby: Uh...reah.Shaggy: Like, how did we let him talk us into this, Scoob?
- Soon after, they hear a loud roar. Scrappy gets excited...at the prospect of finding such a huge butterfly!
- After Scooby's been catapulted through the air by an angry jungle man, he flies over two Englishmen drinking tea outside their tent.Stanley: Good tea, Livingston.(Scooby flies over them, yelling)Livingston: I say, Stanley, did you see that?(Scooby hits a tree and is catapulted back over the Englishmen's heads, still yelling)Stanley: A rare form of jungle bird, no doubt. Cheers!(They sip)
- Shaggy: Like youd better be getting to bed, Scrappy. Its getting late.Scrappy: But I dont wanna miss anything! Ive seen cactus and sand, rocks and sand, coyotes and sand...
- Scooby trying to convince Shaggy and Scrappy that there are ghosts in their hotel, with no luck.
- When Scooby tries to take a shower, he unwittingly cuts ahead of several ghosts, (They were invisible and only indicatable by the towels they carried.) Scooby's face when the ghosts berate him is priceless.
- Scrappy: Just think, Shaggy, your own ancestors used to walk through these halls!Butler: (Creepily) And through the walls...Shaggy: Walls?!Butler: (Normal Voice) Oh! Nothing! Nothing.
- Scrappy:...Shaggy-Shaggy: No, Scrappy, be quiet.Scrappy: But Shaggy, can't I say just one more thing?Shagggy: Sigh Fine, what is it now Scrappy?Scrappy: There's a giant bat behind you and Uncle Scooby.Shaggy: C'mon, Scrappy, we have more important things to worry about then a giant bat!Scooby: We do?(Bat noises can be heard in the background)Shaggy: A GIANT BAT!!
- It's a re-enactment of The Wizard of Oz, only Shaggy, Scooby, and Scrappy have to follow the yellow brick toad, which is basically a yellow brick with frog legs and frog eyes. It's as strange as it sounds.
- Scooby takes out the map in the guidebook, and it quickly becomes apparent that this is a really long map. It stretches out at least 10 feet before Scooby accidentally steps into a sewer.
- When Scrappy challenges an aggressive robot cowboy to a draw, the robot instead draws a face on a wall and declares himself the winner. Then it turns out that Scrappy really ''did'' mean a literal draw.
- "There has to be someone in San Francisco stupid enough to take this dangerous mission." Sees Scooby "Just a moment! You're perfect!"
- Scooby's interactions with The Comically Serious Spy Commissioner.
- Grandpa Scooby trolling Scooby and Shaggy at the beginning.
- Scrappy challenges the ghost to a fight, and because Shaggy, Scooby, and Grandpa Scooby are all too terrified to pull him back, so it looks like there might be a fight when suddenly, after Scrappy mentions his uncle and grandpa by name, the ghost shouts, "Come here, sonny!" And hugs him. For a brief second you can see a look of complete shock on Scrappy's face.
- After Scooby and Shaggy have been turned into babies, Scrappy, who was taking care of them attempts to feed them oatmeal. Shaggy and Scooby are not pleased with this and refuse to touch the stuff, until Scrappy tells them that it's hamburger-flavored oatmeal. They are immediately appeased.
Baby!Shaggy: Zoinks! (Begins to cry)
- Scooby then steals Shaggy's oatmeal when the other baby isn't looking...
- The whole time Shaggy is wailing over his oatmeal, Scooby is giving him this look of pure innocence, like, "Who, me? Steal your oatmeal? No."
- Scrappy getting caught in the crossfire of the babies' mud fight in the park.
- And with the ensuing bubble bath, Shaggy and Scooby somehow float off in a huge bubble. Scrappy can only stare in dumbfoundment for a full five seconds.
- At the end, the stroller rolls into a "Baby Contest" the judge immediately wants to give Shaggy and Scooby the "Cutest Baby Prize", while Scrappy attempts to correct him. Watching poor Scrappy splutter and protest and try explaining to the judge that these babies aren't actually babies, as the judge completely ignores him, is hilarious. Then when Shaggy and Scooby finally turn back...Judge: I demand an explanation!Shaggy: Like sure, uh, ah-um, Like, you go ahead, Scrappy, explain it to him.Scrappy: Oh, what's the use? You wouldn't believe me if I told ya.(Collapses with exhaustion)
Who's Scooby Doo?
- Shaggy and Scooby with swapped bodies is in general very funny, but there are some parts that stand out...
Scrappy: But Uncle Scooby! You don't have a license!Scooby: Ro, yes I do!Scrappy: But this is a dog license!Scooby: Ri'm a dog!
- Shaggy chasing a cat.
- Scooby driving the Mystery Machine.
- Scooby (as Shaggy) trying to drive the Mystery Machine.
- At the end of when episode when the trio travel back in time, after a cave woman gets kidnapped by a guy who wants her for his wife and is rescued by Shaggy, Scooby, and Scrappy, after the guy's beaten up, the women decides she likes him after all, dragging him off by the leg, mirroring what happened earlier, prompting Shaggy to lament, "Like, I'll never understand women!"
- The "Entering Tumbleweed" sign lists its population as 601½.
Mine Your Own Business
- Dusty: W-We'd better hold hands s-so we don't get lost.Yabba: Good idea! I'll hold Scrappy's hand.Scrappy:And I'll hold Dusty's hand!Dusty: And I'll hold the bear's hand!Beat
- Dusty's acting as the only sane man in the beginning. He freaks at the sight of the coffin. Yabba brushes him off ("A Coffin can't hurt ya!") then it opens to reveal Zarko...Zarko: Hello! I am Count Zarko. I am a vampire.Dusty: A vampire?!Yabba: Pleased to meet you, Count Zarko!
- Later, they try to get Count Zarko to fall through a trap door. They get him where they want, but then that fails spectacularly when Yabba presses the wrong brick, causing everywhere but the area where Zarko was standing to fall.Dusty: (To Yabba) You got anymore bright idea?Yabba: As a matter o' fact, I do! Now help me get this coffin outside!Dusty: Me and my big mouth!