- After the Gauntlet is dropped, a bunch of heroes and villains go rushing towards it. Drax the Destroyer grabs the Hulk in a headlock, causing Hulk to yell "You idiot! I'm on your side!!"
- There's also something funny in that same panel about Thor striking Thanos on the back of the head, causing the Mad Titan to Face Plant.
- There's also something insanely funny about how Thanos is defeated. It can be summed up in one word: Yoink.
- Dr. Doom objects to Thanos and Warlock working together, saying "They used to be comrades!" The other surviving heroes escort him out of the room. Thanos then turns to ask Warlock, "Well, comrade, what now?"
- A few panels before we saw Dr. Doom, Silver Surfer, Firelord, Thor, the Hulk, Drax the Destroyer, Adam Warlock and Dr. Strange all in the latter's living room. Thanos took one of the comfy chairs, much like his DC counterpart Darkseid who has a habit of sneaking into people's living rooms and sitting on their furniture.
- Spidey webbing Thanos' face.
- Thanos expresses incredulity that Adam Warlock allowed Pip the Troll a spot on the Infinity Watch and the Space Gem. Later, when they are relieved of their gems, Pip reveals that he hides it between his toes. Thanos admits, with plain disgust, that few would dare to look there.
- There's something hilarious as a whole to know Thanos is doing all these horrible things for the sole purpose to impress Death, which he constantly fails to do. From everyone else's persective, this is a Crisis Crossover, but from Thanos' and Death's perspective, this is just the worst date ever.
- Nebula resets the universe to the point before Thanos erased half of its population. Thanos goes on a dramatic monologue regarding the grandness of what the Gauntlet allows her to achieve... as he's standing over her harmless zombified body, which has been set back as well. But in the blink of an eye Nebula wishes herself back to form and he's trapped in stone again.Thanos: Touché.
Funny / The Infinity Gauntlet