- During the montage of the white players and black players, one white player tries dancing to some cheesy country music. The black player finally shouts "Does the term 'cruel and unusual punishment' mean anything to you?!"
- A different montage later in the film shows the Titans being more and more accepted as they continue their undefeated streak. One of these moments is a waitress at a diner putting up a sign reading "Titans Eat Free!" A few shots later in the same montage, she's wiping the word "free" off the sign.
- The Titan's warmup dance/cadence before their third game.
- The scene where the players start swapping Your Mom jokes. Culminating with:Louie: I just gave your mama a piggyback ride and she's twice as heavy as I am.
Gerry: (laughing) Now that's a mama joke!
- Any scene involving Sunshine is practically guaranteed to be funny. Examples include:
You know what I gotta know, DON'T YOU MESS WITH MY MIND!
- After Gerry calls him a fruitcake when he first enters camp, he hits him between the shoulder blades with a football from about a hundred feet away and ends up being given a spot on the team for it.
- Kissing Gerry in the locker room and using Tai Chi to avoid getting beat up by Gerry for it. Julius's reaction to being told what's going on is also priceless.
- Petey's reaction to Sunshine refusing to give him a straight answer as to whether or not he's gay.
- And when some girls are watching Sunshine practicing Tai Chi and sighing over him, this exchange happens between them and Petey:Petey: I'm sorry to break y'all's hearts but Sunshine here is from California.Girl: Yeah. A California dreamboat.Petey: No. SUNSHINE is from CALI-FORN-YA.
- Sheryl and Nicky join in the cheering in the final game and reach to hug each other and then avert this particular cliché when they remember they don't like each other and pull back.
- The withering look Sheryl gives Coach Boone when he asks her if she'd like to play (accessorize) with some dolls.
- Hell, just the fact that she's spending the sleep over discussing football with him and ignoring Nicky.
- Regarding Sheryl and her stink-eye: If looks could kill Coach Boone would have been dead three times over before training camp even started.
- While watching the championship game, Gerry is yelling angrily as the Titans are losing. The nurse rushes in, asking what's wrong, to which Gerry yells "Don't come in here!"
- Coach Boone giving Gerry a dressing-down during their first encounter in the most embarrassing manner possible, while in that quiet but intimidating Denzel way:Boone: That your momma? Take a good look at her. 'Cause once you're on that bus, you ain't got no momma no more. You got your brothers on your team and you got your daddy, now you know who your daddy is, don't you? (silence) Gerry, if you want to play on this football team, you answer me when I ask you, 'Who's your daddy?' Who's your daddy, Gerry?Gerry: You.Boone: Is this your team, or is this your daddy's team?Gerry: Yours.Boone: Get on the bus. Fix that tie, and get on the bus.
- Gerry is on the phone with his girlfriend, and is very uncomfortable with the fact that all the guys in line behind him to use the phone can hear him talking to her.Blue: Would you hurry up and get off the phone? I gotta call my girl too, man!Emma: Gerry, say it right now.Gerry: Oh, don't do this right now.Emma: Gerry, you say it or I'm not hanging up the phone. Say it right now.Gerry: (glancing over his shoulder and then reluctantly mumbling) I love you, sugar.(Everyone in line cracks up.)Petey: (in a mocking, high-pitched voice) Ah ha ha, I love you, sugar!
- Sheryl is going crazy giving a play-by-play to Nicky, who finally manages to interrupt her: "Sheryl SHERYL. I. Do. Not. Care." And poor Sheryl shuts up.
- Louie, before the final game, weeping while telling Boone "I'm eligible!" and hugging him. Boone's response: "Well, I'm glad to hear that, but I'm happily married." Turns out Louie's happy that Boone's tutoring helped him achieve the grades necessary for college, making this a Heartwarming Moment as well.
- Watch Allen (Ryan Gosling's character) in the background of scenes. He reacts to everything, and it's hilarious.
- Early into the training camp, Boone tries to check up on how the two teams are intermingling. He demands Louis give some details, in front of the entire camp.Boone: (shouting) Tell me about your roommate!
Louis: (Shouting even louder) I've noticed he wears leopard-spotted underwears! Bikini-style, sir!
Boone: (Beat, speaking again in a smaller voice) Okay, maybe someone who's not your roommate.
- After Boone's Rousing Speech to Ronnie Bass:Doc: You had 12 brothers and sisters?
Boone: (completely deadpan) Eight.
Doc: Yeah, 12 sounds better.
- After Rev's wrist gets broken in a game, Sunshine takes over as quarterback and delivers some much-needed retribution to the opposing team. At the end of the game, he thanks Rev for teaching him how to play. Louis goes to congratulate Rev by grabbing his broken wrist and lifting it in the air; the rest of the team quickly jumps on him.
- During the first team meeting where none of the white players have showed up due to their boycott over Coach Yoast's firing, the black players are excited that the Titans will be powered by "soul power". That idea gets ruined once Louie shows up:Coach Hinds: And who in the name of heaven might you be?
Louie: Louie Lastik, offensive lineman. Naval family, just moved here from Bayonne. Someone said football, so I come runnin'. What's goin' on, everybody?
(Everyone just stares at him)
Funny / Remember the Titans