Go read just about anything the man wrote. Still..
- Large portions of the Jeeves and Wooster stories. Books with their own pages:
- Large portions of the Blandings Castle stories.
- Large portions of the Psmith stories.
- Large portions of the Ukridge stories.
- The simple fact that there's a Wodehouse book (Laughing Gas) with a summary that begins with the sentence "Dirty work in the Fourth Dimension was the cause of all the trouble".
- The poem "Printer's Error", which is about a writer who realises that the printer of his latest novel has made a disastrous typo.note He buys a gun and goes in search of the offending printer:I know how easy errors are.
But this time you have gone too far
By printing "not" when you knew what
I really wrote was "now".
Prepare,' I said, 'to meet your God
Or, as you'd say, your Goo or Bod,
Or possibly your Gow.'